7.10.12

Childbirth Prayer * Oração do Segredo do Parto * Oración del Parto *Prière L'accouchement


By Doula Catarina Pardal - Parir em Paz
Translation by Sónia dos Santos Oliveira


I COMMAND withdrawal of my mind all the beliefs, concepts, thoughts, images, phrases, negative people and EVERYTHING that has limited me so far about childbirth.


I conquer my goals easily, I conquer my desire childbirth.
I live my life with joy, calmness, serenity and harmony with myself and the whole universe.



I am grateful for for everything I am and everything I have. I know the power of consciousness is limitless and that the Supreme Consciousness is with me everywhere.

I recognize that I am a being in constant movement of evolution. Now I choose my progress physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually and I am grateful for my state.

I am happy because I can always accurate and in what abundance.

Within me are virtues, qualities, competence, wisdom and intelligence that make my life happy, accomplished and wide.
I can go over any obstacle.

In the front of me draw up a future of great action, construction and joy.

The opinions of others do not affect me.

Being pregnant is wonderful, I am at all times happier!

I am healthy. My baby is healthy.

My body works, and I'm just health, peace, aliveness, beauty and joy.

It's wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

My life is about the size of my dreams!

I am perfect, I am healthy in body and consciousness, happy and strong, I have love to give I have luck, I am happy, intelligent, living positively, have peace, I am a success, I have all I ask, believe strongly in the power of my mind!

I AM, I CAN, I CAN, I ACCOMPLISH!!

I was born with the innate ability to give birth to my son!

************************************************************************************************************

"Eu ORDENO a retirada da minha mente todas as crenças, conceitos, pensamentos, imagens, frases, pessoas negativas e TUDO que me limitou até aqui sobre o parto.


Eu conquisto os meus objectivos com facilidade, eu conquisto o parto que desejo.
Vivo a minha a vida com alegria, calma, serenidade e harmonia comigo e com todo o universo.


Agradeço a tudo que sou e tudo que tenho. Sei que o poder da consciência é ilimitado e que a Consciência Una está comigo em todos os lugares.

Reconheço que sou um ser em constante movimento de evolução. Escolho agora meu progresso físico, mental, emocional e espiritual e agradeço o meu estado.

Sou feliz porque consigo sempre o que preciso e em abundância.

Dentro de mim estão virtudes, qualidades, competência, sabedoria e inteligência que fazem a minha vida feliz, realizada e ampla.
Supero qualquer tipo de obstáculo.

Diante de mim desenha-se um futuro de muita acção, construção e alegria.

A opinião dos outros não me afecta.

Estar grávida É maravilhoso, em todos os momentos estou mais feliz!

Eu sou saudável. O meu bebé é saudável.

O meu organismo funciona, e eu sou só saúde, paz, vivacidade, beleza e alegria.

É maravilhoso, maravilhoso, maravilhoso!
Obrigado, obrigado, obrigado!

A minha vida é do tamanho dos meus sonhos!

Sou perfeita, sou saudável em corpo e consciência, alegre e forte, tenho amor e muita sorte, sou feliz, inteligente, vivo positivamente, tenho paz, sou um sucesso, tenho tudo o que peço, acredito firmemente no poder da minha mente!

EU SOU, EU POSSO, EU CONSIGO, EU REALIZO!!!

Eu nasci com a capacidade inata para parir o meu filho!"

No comments:

Post a Comment