7.12.13

Trip Advisor Review * Thank you Sarah! “The best place in Varkala”

Thank you Sarah!

"I have stayed at Shiva Garden for just over 3 months. It is easy to get stuck in Varkala but somewhere like Shiva Garden makes you want to stay forever. It is a haven of peace and the owners have created a real family atmosphere for backpackers travelling alone or in groups. I came here with a friend but decided to stay on when he returned home. The yoga classes in the morning are brilliant - I was a complete beginner, couldn't even touch my toes and now I'm almost at advanced level. The yoga teacher also offers massages, reiki and life coaching of which I've tried all three and they were really therapeutic, I'm very glad I did them. The rooms are great and clean and the communal area is brilliant and a great place to hang out with other backpackers. Shiva Garden is my home in India and I'm already planning my next trip back"

No comments:

Post a Comment